Blue granular spray pattern indicator dye and lake colourant.
Usage and benefits:
- Best results found when mixed in warm/hot water
- Use as a lake colourant
- Touch dry on the leaf in 2/3 minutes, stays on the leaf 2/3 days.
- Apply 10-15gm to 100 litres
- Spraytech’s days of being covered in blue dye are over
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose Blue Dye?
Indicator Blue Granules. Professional strength, highly concentrated and cost effective:
• Aids identification of blocked nozzles and helps to eliminate the risk of
dangerous overlaps as well as identifying missed areas of spray solutions
• Reduce light into ponds, lakes and water features
• Applied product is safe for the environment, people, pond and aquatic wildlife.
Whats the dilution rate?
10-15gm to 100 litres
How do i mix it?
Best mixed in warm water in a bucket and then add to spray tank.
Do I need protective clothing?
Ideally use latex gloves for mixing in case any blue dye goes on your hands, always use protective clothing when spraying.